Our family enjoys golfing, running, camping and hiking throughout New Mexico, the Land of Enchantment. We are avid outdoorsman which means if the activity is outside, count us in.
I am a professed "foodie" and truly enjoy cooking and baking so exercising is not an option for me!
I enjoyed a very successful athletic career throughout my undergraduate years resulting in a scholarship to the University of Oregon where I received a Bachelor of Science degree. My first career involved the sales and implementation of software. My second career, in the physical fitness industry, developed through diligence, passion and partnerships. Specifically, a strategic partnership with MountainView Regional Medical Center, employment as a Group Fitness Instructor, and the fortune of mentorship from Physical Therapists, Orthopedists and Dieticians, led to the official launch of Fit Figures in 2004.
- Bachelors of Science, University of Oregon
- American Council on Exercise, CPT, 2004
- Crossfit, Level One, 2013
- More than five years of individual Personal Training Experience
- More than three years of Group/Commercial gym fitness instruction
- More than two years, MoutainView Regional Medical Center, Women’s Resource Center Volunteer
- U.S. Forest Service, Firefighter, Four Seasons
- More than ten years, Government Software Services Consultant